Hoddesdon Lawn Tennis Club is a friendly tennis club located on the outskirts of Hoddesdon. If you are looking to improve your tennis or are just starting out pop down and see what we have to offer.
About Hoddesdon Tennis Club
Hoddesdon Lawn Tennis Club has been in existence for more than 100 years, with the land held in trust and donated by Barclays – for the purpose of tennis for the community – and that is the club’s aim. HLTC is independent of the local authority but part of the attractive & picturesque Barclay Park Lowfield sports facilities, (off Park View behind the town centre) providing tennis for families & individuals in the community – not only for competition but for fun, social interaction and enjoyment of the sport for all ages & abilities. We have achieved LTA Clubmark Accreditation – by offering quality coaching and facilities to the appropriate standards.
Club Facilities Include:
- 6 floodlit all weather courts + 2 hard (floodlit), and 4 mini-tennis courts (floodlit)
- Multi functional clubhouse with licensed bar, kitchen, changing rooms,
- Table tennis
- Function room for events & socials (for hire to members & their families)
- Parking for +/- 30 cars
- “Pay to Play” option for non-members (£10 per court adults/£8 juniors for 2 hrs)
- Wide range of membership options